General Conditions of Sale
These General Conditions of Sale (the “General Conditions”) are drawn up in accordance with the legal provisions of the Civil Code, the Italian Legislative Decree N. 70 of 09.04.2003 regarding information company services and electronic commerce and the Italian Legislative Decree N. 206 of 06.09.2005 (the so-called Consumer Code), and regulate the offer and sale of products via the web site http://www.santluiscalzature.it.
Prices, Conditions of Purchase and Methods of Payment
- The sales prices are those published on line at the time of order and are inclusive of VAT where applicable on the basis of the country or on the basis of the EU country of destination, in accordance with applicable law. The prices are expressed in Euro or, for countries outside the Euro area, in local currency (where the related list is present).
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. It is therefore the responsibility of the User to ascertain the final price before sending the purchase order.
- The Seller also reserves the right to apply selling prices which differ, depending on the country of delivery of the Products.
- Payment of the Products can be made by electronic payments through the circuits listed on the Site.
- If paying by credit card, the sales price is charged to the credit card of the User at the time of shipment of the Products.
Information Regarding the Conclusion of the Contract
- It is forbidden for the User to enter data, in whole or in part, which is untrue. Personal data and the e-mail notified must, therefore, be personal and real, and not of third parties and/or fictitious.
- The User, by filling in the registration form, certifies under their own exclusive responsibility:
- the accuracy and veracity of the data required to activate the service;
- to be eighteen years of age or over;
- to act as a consumer.
- The offer of Products through the Site constitutes an offer to the public pursuant to Art. 1336 of the Italian Civil Code. Filling in and correctly sending an order through the Site therefore involve acceptance of the above offer. The contract, therefore, is considered concluded when the Seller has knowledge of the User’s acceptance, formalised by means of the above order form.
- The Seller, nevertheless, reserves the right to refuse the order in case of failure to obtain authorisation for payment by credit card from the related manager.
- The User may, at any time, monitor the status of their order, by accessing the reserved area on line.
Personal data is collected for the purpose of registering the customer and providing them with the procedures for the execution of this contract and the necessary communications; these data are processed electronically in compliance with current laws and can be produced only at the request of the Judicial or other Authority authorised by law for that purpose.
Personal data will be disclosed to third parties who carry out activities necessary for the execution of the contract and used exclusively for that purpose.
The User concerned enjoys the rights under Art. 13 of Italian Presidential Decree N. 196 of 30.06.2003 and subsequent amendments and additions, namely: to request confirmation from the headquarters of Sant Luis Calzature Srl of personal data, to know their origin, logic and purpose of their processing, to obtain their updating, rectification and integration; to request their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking in the event of unlawful processing, to object to their processing for unlawful reasons or if the data is used for sending advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct sales and interactive commercial communication. The rights under the privacy legislation and disclosure obligations deriving to the charge of Sant Luis Calzature Srl are examined “on line” before the completion of the purchasing process, the submission of the order confirmation therefore implies full knowledge of the same.
The customer or professional user, by sending electronic confirmation of their purchase order, declares to have been informed of all their rights under the rules mentioned above.
Controller and manager of the collection and processing of personal data is Sant Luis Calzature Srl.
Sant Luis Calzature Srl informs customers that there is a particular risk of a breach of network security requirements, a risk which can also arise, due to the nature of the medium used, outside the scope of application of the minimum security measures which it is itself required to take under current legislation.
JURISDICTION AND COMPETENT COURT:
Any dispute between the parties relating to this contract shall be settled by the Court of Verona in whose district the manufacturer/distributor has its domicile, in accordance with the laws in force. For all other customers, foreign customers and non consumers, it is agreed that any dispute, notwithstanding any provisions concerning territorial jurisdiction, shall be settled exclusively by the Court of Verona.